Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Northwich Victoria (PSF).
3 days 17 hours and 18 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nearly!

Nearly! 2 years 1 week ago #1

• WHS
  • WHS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
The season is nearly upon us, the first friendly soon, then into the new season. I have high hopes for the club but we don't want to put too much pressure on the team, a decent finish in the league and a few good cup wins would be great, promotion and the First Round Proper of the FA Cup would be "DREAMLAND"! I will be there for the Burnley game and for every other game I can make, I hope hundreds of others will be doing the same.
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

Nearly! 2 years 1 week ago #2

I'm bang up for the new season - As a non-Northwich native I'm a latecomer to Witton, having only started coming along around Christmas, but I'm looking forward to enjoying the full ride this year! Some nice looking away days on the cards too if the fixtures are kind to us!

Nearly! 2 years 1 week ago #3

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
Order my book and learn all about the club and its history, and also give £12 to the club!!
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lawsio

Nearly! 2 years 1 week ago #4

Absolutely, put me down for one. Was going to reply in the other thread when I know i can make the Burnley game, but I'm on it!

Nearly! 2 years 1 week ago #5

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
As they said on Dad's Army, "You are on the list"!!
WHS.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds