Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Northwich Victoria (PSF).
3 days 16 hours and 49 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: BOOK.

BOOK. 2 years 3 weeks ago #136

• Johno
  • International
  • International
  • Thank you received: 97
Looking forward to a good read UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BOOK. 2 years 2 weeks ago #137

Can you put me down for another book, making it 2.

BOOK. 2 years 2 weeks ago #138

Hi Al

I posted on here a while back saying I needed two but I now need another, so that's three in total from me. I'll collect them on the night of the Burnley game. Thanks.

Mark

BOOK. 2 years 2 weeks ago #139

• WHS
  • WHS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
No problem Clayton, but please have the correct money or a cheque made payable to Alan Lowe. Not be long now. It was at the request of our Board that I have delayed the sale so they could have a special night in the club.
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

BOOK. 2 years 1 week ago #140

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
Just to confirm the books will be available to buy after the Burnley game on the 25th July for all those people who have pre-ordered and that number at present is 91 and as we only have 150 it may be policy to order now. The cost is £12 per copy and I would appreciate it if you had the right cash or a cheque made payable to Alan Lowe.
If you are unable to be present on the night you may collect them from the following day at my home at 2, Melchett Crescent, Rudheath. CW97EP but please ring first on 07527637108 or 0160645804 to confirm I will be at home. This only applies to pre-ordered books, none ordered books will only be available once the pre-orders have been dealt with. Please pass this on as I no longer use Facebook etc.
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

BOOK. 2 years 1 week ago #141

Can i order another book, making a total of 3.

BOOK. 2 years 1 week ago #142

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
You certainly can.
WHS.

BOOK. 2 years 1 week ago #143

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
Nice write-up in the July edition of the Our Town magazine including word of the launch.
WHS.

BOOK. 1 year 11 months ago #144

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
Just in case anyone is looking on here I will have your ordered books at the Barrow game on Tuesday, please pick them up asap as others, who did not order now want one!
WHS.

BOOK. 1 year 11 months ago #145

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
There are pictures of the junior teams in it at the end, not many but a few.
WHS.

BOOK. 1 year 10 months ago #146

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
I am delighted to say that the book sales have raised about £500 for the club so far and that is after the cost of publishing has been met. Any new sales mean £12 goes straight into the Club's coffers.
I am pleased so many of you have bought the book but saddened that many who ordered never actually bought what they had ordered. I have some books left, but the majority have gone. If you still want one you need to ring me on 07527637108. There will; be no re-run when what I have are gone, that's it!
WHS

BOOK. 1 year 10 months ago #147

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
I will be at the Stalybridge game on the 19th September with the books I have left. After that you will need to ring me on 0160645804 or 07527637108 to arrange a purchase. Not that many left and when they are gone that is it, no re-run as it is too expensive.
WHS.

BOOK. 1 year 9 months ago #148

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
As of tonight the only way you can get a copy of the book is directly from me at 2, Melchett Crescent Rudheath Northwich,Cheshire CW97EP, Call me on 07527637108 to arrange pick ups.
WHS

BOOK. 1 year 9 months ago #149

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
Just to make clear all £12 you pay for a book goes into the Club's coffers and I have only a few left if pre-orders finally come forward and even then there are not that many. Please, if you are thinking of one as a Christmas present get it NOW as there may be none left by then.
WHS.

BOOK. 1 year 9 months ago #150

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
Just to say that Saturday is your last chance to purchase the book at the ground, after Saturday you will only be able to purchase one from me at my home. There are not many left and they are now on open sale, you need not have ordered one. All proceeds go to the club.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds