• Page:

TOPIC: Internet Problems

Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #1

• Debbie
  • Debbie's Avatar Topic Author
  • International
  • International
  • Thank you received: 0
Apologies for those who couldn't get on the internet all weekend. I have been away and so now my e-mail is full of messages of complaint.<br><br>This is what happens when people mess around with the website and change it without checking with me or Neil that it is ok.<br><br>Unfortunately I'm not around for much longer to be able to fix these problems and so if anyone wants to take the job on, please let me know.
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #2

• gcrouch1
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
debs on a serious point what does your job entitle? upmost respect to you and neil and the rest of the people who update these sites as much as they can you are a big help to witton albion and its following and now the time has come where your own time is needed for yous. i hear your moveing away and good luck. i may be doing the same. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] ;) :( :o ??? :-/

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #3

Unfortunately I'm not around for much longer<br><br><br> [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #4

• Debbie
  • International
  • International

Unfortunately I'm not around for much longer

[smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

<br><br>That's not very nice Daddy!!!!<br>

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #5

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
Hope you are noy going so far away that you cannot support the Club on match days, we need all the support we can get!!!<br>WHS
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #6

• Debbie
  • International
  • International

Hope you are noy going so far away that you cannot support the Club on match days, we need all the support we can get!!!
WHS

<br><br>Well, it's too far to be popping back for every match.<br><br> :o

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #7

part timer!

Re: Internet Problems 13 years 7 months ago #8

Well, it's too far to be popping back for every match. <br> <br>gets better and better. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br>

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds