Next Fixture

Mickleover FC v. Witton Albion
2 days 04 hours and 44 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #16

Some diabolical comments on here once again. Didn't see this volume of comments in the 3 wins on the spin combined previous to last night.

We are in the arse end of October ffs, considering our upturn of form since the few additions came in things are looking good and I fully back us to beat FCUM this Saturday. Not many points between us and the playoff spots. I see no reason why we can't aim that high considering we've also beaten Whitby away who look like a contender.

Have a word gents.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WHEELS.

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #17

I didn't say winning a cup would jeopardise the league, I said I know which I would prefer. I get the impression off older Witton fans they would rather lose 4-3 as long as it's entertaining, and then the same fans would be calling for the manager's head because games are being lost. I would rather have 1-0 wins every week but maybe that's just me wanting the team to win.

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #18

• C.J.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 520
Different view of football. So far at home we have played well only once versus Hyde, every other performance has been a defeat or a real grind to watch. Maybe things are improving but last night they didnt and it was dreadful, did you watch last night? If you didn't then you cannot understand our frustration. If you did then you know surely.
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #19

With such a paper thin first team squad this season, it may prove to be a blessing in disguise that the Albion are out of the Cheshire Senior Cup at such an early stage.

Have to say though that it did seem to be the case that Winsford wanted to win last night's local cup tie much more than the Albion did.

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #20

Different views but I'm sure we both want the same thing. Yes I watched last night and whilst it wasn't great I thought we had more than enough chances to win the game but unfortunately, JJ didn't have his shooting boots on. The disappointing thing for me was some players didn't take the chance to make Carl think about picking them.

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #21

• C.J.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 520
We absolutely want the same thing a succesful club I'm sure. UTA
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Witton Albion vs Winsford United (Cheshire Senior Cup First Round). 2 months 4 weeks ago #22

Firstly Callum, what was the CREWE game like? I think football is about skill & application, one is no good without the other! I honestly thought Winsford had come to win, whereas we thought it was just a training session, no big deal. Well we got a wake up call, you only get out of a game what you put in hence, the final score . I love a cup - shock for the underdog, but NOT at our expense! I just hope we put it in on saturday, as they are due for a win just like Scarborough were last week! I hope I'm wrong. U.T.A.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds