Next Fixture

No events

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Witton Albion vs Bala Town (PSF). 4 months 3 weeks ago #16

First half against the wind we were outclassed tbh, our 4 3 3 was ineffective against a strong quick Bala outfit. What did we learn Will Booth is no full back (we definitely need one), we miss Josh Wardle at the back and despite our signings Rob Hopley would still be a first pick to lead the line in a front 3. Maybe Bakkor, Hopley and Hooper or Tames as an option that would scare defences. Second half we looked much better and competed well but we still look short of balance eg Lingouba and Mckenna at full backs and Baldwin at centre half in the second half and 5 strikers, but only 1 full back seems odd to most. Scott Bakkor and James Hooper do add aggression and a desire to score to the attack. Overall it's looking promising but just needs everyone fit and maybe 2 more defenders to challenge for the playoffs.
UTA
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by WHEELS.

Witton Albion vs Bala Town (PSF). 4 months 3 weeks ago #17

• WHEELS
  • WHEELS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1340
We do have a ready-made right back in Jack Byrne so maybe that's an option to consider.
The following user(s) said Thank You: albion forever

Witton Albion vs Bala Town (PSF). 4 months 3 weeks ago #18

Jack may be an answer but not sure he has enough experience at our level just now.
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Witton Albion vs Bala Town (PSF). 4 months 3 weeks ago #19

There's only one way to get experience and that is to play. So I say give the lad a chance, he looks more than good enough.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHEELS

Witton Albion vs Bala Town (PSF). 4 months 3 weeks ago #20

I was told on Saturday that Josh Wardle will take some part in Tuesday's game after feeling no reaction to doing the full warm up on Saturday. Not sure Jack Byrne is the answer at right back but I agree we do need one and not a converted midfield player.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J.

Witton Albion vs Bala Town (PSF). 4 months 2 weeks ago #21

I believe Josh felt he was ready to return to action on Saturday. However, it looks like the management team decided not to risk him just yet. Hopefully Josh will get a run out tomorrow, and comes through it without any re-action.
Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds