Next Fixture

No events

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final)

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 3 days ago #31

• WHEELS
  • WHEELS's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 1235
4 minutes of added time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 3 days ago #32

• WHEELS
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Full Time Score from Wincham Park:

Witton Albion 3 1874 Northwich 0.
The following user(s) said Thank You: econneely

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 2 days ago #33

• WHEELS
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Witton now have a wait to find out who they'll meet in the final.

Winsford United & Barnton have yet to meet in their Quarter Final and the winners then face Northwich Victoria in the other semi final.

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 2 days ago #34

• WHEELS
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Thank you to everyone who donated at tonight's game.

The Bucket collection for Tadcaster Albion's Flood Appeal raised a sum of £230.67

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 2 days ago #35

A good result, strange scoreline could have been 6-3 on chances but poor finishing from both sides gave the Albs a clear win! We were not great first half but played much better second half, liked the look of Hooper but the back 5 didn’t really look convincing tbh. Duffus and Ryan don’t look a replacement for Anson? Nice to see Rob Hopley warming up on the pitch. UTA
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Last edit: by WHEELS.

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 2 days ago #36

C.J., I think there may have been a bit of rustiness 1st half after a long lay off and I thought missed chances 1st half may cost us, like previous games but they kept working and got what they deserved. Hooper looks good & hopefully, we can keep him I thought Wardle was decent in the back 5 but I agree with the comment about not replacing Adam Anson. Somebody said Wardle in his 18 months at Witton has had 8 different centre half partners at various times - River, Rob Hopley, Anson, Goulding, Nick Ryan, Gards, Duffus & Will Booth. A settled defence would bring consistency!!

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 1 day ago #37

Had to laugh at their co manager saying they should have been 3- 0 at half time, we missed 3 sitters in the first 10 minutes they were well beaten what a clown!
And for the self proclaimed perfect club, it's the third time we have played them and their fans have AGAIN trashed the toilets breaking seats and pulled pipework of the wall. What a sour club. UTA
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Witton Albion vs 1874 Northwich (Mid Cheshire District FA Senior Cup Semi Final) 3 weeks 7 hours ago #38

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
Great win. I am in Lytham St.Anne's now but I still love to hear we have beaten the "Green Slime"!!
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds