Next Fixture

Nantwich Town v. Witton Albion
1 days 10 hours and 15 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: WITTON v Gateshead (League Game)

Re: WITTON v Gateshead (League Game) 11 years 6 months ago #61

the ref was just as bad as he was then wasn't he.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: WITTON v Gateshead (League Game) 11 years 6 months ago #62

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
Be fair lads, it was a penalty when Pritch roughed up their striker in the first half. Refs are human(just) and they all do it because they love the game. They make mistakes, but without them we have no game. Believe me, Rugby Union refs are as bad, if not worse, at giving wrong decisions, but in Rugby (both codes) the players just get on with it so it is not as noticaeable.
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Re: WITTON v Gateshead (League Game) 11 years 6 months ago #63

• WA
  • Semi-Pro
  • Semi-Pro
  • Thank you received: 0

Be fair lads, it was a penalty when Pritch roughed up their striker in the first half.

Rubbish - Have you watched the highlights on NLP TV the ref was correct - it was not a penalty.

He also ended up sending BP & TS off in the game we lost 3-4.

So he has improved since his last visit to WP. Rather than sending off our players, he decided just not to give them the corners they should have won ::) ::) ::)
Come on Witton Come on Witton Come on Witton Come on
Come on Witton Come on Witton Come on Witton Come on

Re: WITTON v Gateshead (League Game) 11 years 6 months ago #64

• WHS
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Thank you received: 164
If you make contact with a player in the box and don't make contact with the ball first, it is a penalty, end of comment. Mind you, I do agree he got an awful lot wrong!!
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds