Next Fixture

No events

Queen's Spartans U16's FC vs Witton Albion Youth (CFAYC3).

More
7 months 2 days ago #1 by WHEELS
WHEELS created the topic: Queen's Spartans U16's FC vs Witton Albion Youth (CFAYC3).
Witton Albion Youth team are in cup action on Sunday afternoon when they travel to Queen's Spartans U16's FC in the Third Round of the Cheshire FA U18's Youth Cup. The original fixture was postponed last weekend due to the weather so it is hoped that the game can be completed at the second time of asking. The tie is being played at the home of Queen's Spartans U16's FC in Birkenhead on the Wirral and will be played to a finish, with extra time and penalties if scores are level after normal time. Kick off at Queen's Spartans U16's FC is 2pm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
7 months 2 days ago #2 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Queen's Spartans U16's FC vs Witton Albion Youth (CFAYC3).
Good luck lads if it is on.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
7 months 2 days ago #3 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Queen's Spartans U16's FC vs Witton Albion Youth (CFAYC3).
Full Time Score:

Cheshire FA U18's Youth Cup Third Round:

Queen's Spartans U16's FC 3 Witton Albion Youth 7.

Witton Albion Youth progressed through to the Fourth Round of the Cheshire FA U18's Youth Cup on Sunday afternoon, following a ten-goal thriller on the Wirral.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS, Thatched tavern

More
7 months 2 days ago #4 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: Queen's Spartans U16's FC vs Witton Albion Youth (CFAYC3).
That's what you call a result, well done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

Time to create page: 0.631 seconds