Next Fixture

Runcorn Linnets v. Witton Albion (PSF)
16 days 11 hours and 54 minutes

EASYFUNDRAISING

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #1 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern created the topic: EASYFUNDRAISING
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online - from your weekly shop to your annual holiday - you could be collecting free donations for Witton Albion Football Club? (I have raised nearly £200 for Witton Albion by doing this!)

There are over 3,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's – it doesn't cost you a penny extra!

It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...

1. Head to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wittonalbionfc/ and join for free.

2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.

3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause for no extra cost whatsoever!

There are no catches or hidden charges and Witton Albion Football Club will be really grateful for your donations.

Thank you for your support.

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #2 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: EASYFUNDRAISING
Will do from now on.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
2 months 4 weeks ago #3 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: EASYFUNDRAISING
A great way to get money in for Witton and is so easy. there is no effort involved, even i can go through the process, and if i can so too can you. The more people that do this the more money we have for the team. Go for it and get that extra cash for the team. UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds