Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Matlock Town
0 days 10 hours and 27 minutes

WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #16 by postyred
postyred replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
cant wait for tomorrows game,my arse is already twitching.UTA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #17 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
I will have to take extra tablets to get throughout it!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #18 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Best of luck to all the Witton team tomorrow, we really do deserve this but We have to do it again on the day and if anyone can do it this team can UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #19 by fairnsquare
fairnsquare replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Good luck tomorrow Lads, I have to work tomorrow :-( working quite close to the ground so will be listening out for the Witton ''ROAR''.Make some noise tomorrow for them!! Sing Loud Sing Proud for the ALBION!!!!!

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #20 by damage
damage replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
All witton fans get yourself down tomorrow and bring the family and your mates. We want the noise ramped up. The boys are relaxed and ready UTA

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #21 by Lawsio
Lawsio replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
As a local, but a non Northwich native, I've only been following Witton properly since the new year, however I've hardly missed a home game since then and have been captivated bu the ride this season. There's no doubt this team deserves to go up and all being well this time tomorrow we can all relax and look back on a job well done!

I'll be there tomorrow, and win or loose I'm already looking forward to next season starting. It's been a great ride, good luck everybody!
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, Paul S, Thatched tavern

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #22 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL

Lawsio wrote: As a local, but a non Northwich native, I've only been following Witton properly since the new year, however I've hardly missed a home game since then and have been captivated bu the ride this season. There's no doubt this team deserves to go up and all being well this time tomorrow we can all relax and look back on a job well done!

I'll be there tomorrow, and win or loose I'm already looking forward to next season starting. It's been a great ride, good luck everybody!

Great post mate and pleased to hear you've caught the Witton "bug"! Lets make some noise tomorrow! UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #23 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Come on boys one final push and we will be home and dry if you play as you have done all season. You can do it and you have done more than enough to gain promotion. The team have been fantastic all season, so all you Witton fans get to the netdec stadium tomorrow and cheer these fantastic players to victory. No team has deserved promotion more than this team. UTA

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #24 by WHS
Let us make some noise and some memories today, good memories.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 2 weeks ago #25 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Admission Prices: Adults £9, Concessions £6, Students/Under 15s £4.

Matchday Programme: £2.

Social Club: Normal Matchday arrangements in place. Bar open from 1pm. Open throughout the game. Plastic glasses if taking drinks into the Stadium.

Refreshments: Food is available from the Tea Bar inside the Stadium.

Additional information: If level after 90 minutes, Extra Time & then penalties if necessary to decide the winner.
Last Edit: 6 months 2 weeks ago by WHEELS.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #26 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
To the fans - sing as if your lives depended on it.

To the players - leave nothing in the dressing room. Play without fear and have no regrets.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #27 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Hear,hear .Well said Wheels .UTA

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #28 by WHS
The Lowe family will be out in force, sadly just my brother's side, as my sons live away, but my wife and I will be there, I don't care how we win, but PLEASE not a penalty shoot out to decide a 42 league game season! Surely it should be that in the event of a draw the team with most points wins if we MUST have playoffs?
WHS.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #29 by Mike_T
Mike_T replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Give it your best shot - if you do, you will win. Don't lose concentration as happened in the league game both times after we scored :red

All the very best, will be looking out for the score as soon as I get back from Leighton.

Mid-Cheshire community website - add your business for free.
How well do you know the Mid-Cheshire area? Play the new StreetGuessr game at Where in the World?

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds