Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Matlock Town
0 days 10 hours and 27 minutes

Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #16 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
Mr. Walker, both your clubs are now in the "Oblivion League". where teams go to die.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #17 by Johno
Johno replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
Good luck to the lads tonight. If anybody deserves success it's these guys, just go out and do what you have been doing all season and you will be fine. A team to be very proud of whatever the outcome UTA

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #18 by WHS
I will be there tonight, I just hope the lads are not as nervous as me and certainly fitter!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #19 by MONA
MONA replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
What a massive game tonight. Like WHS I think its totally ludicrous that we are not up already and that we are in the playoffs with 99 points and a 100 goals scored. That counts for nothing tonight as the mentality of Rushden will be that they've got nothing to lose while we might be a bit nervous. I also hope we get a decent referee because if we get an idiot like we've seen this season it could go against us. Its up to us to make it Fortress Wincham Park by getting right behind our team vocally. One things for sure there will not be any lack of effort from the players and the football management lets hope we can do it for a 3rd time against what is a good Rushden team. Onward and Upward UTA!!

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #20 by WHS
Referees are only doing their best, look at the decisions in the FA Cup Semi Final on Sunday, even the best get it wrong! Refs get a bad press yet we would have no game without them, sometimes they seem to be totally against your team, sometimes they seem to be for you, something we tend to ignore. We will win or lose by what our team do not because a ref is biased. ONWARD AND UPWARDS is our motto, let's hope it is true tonight and Saturday.
WHS.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #21 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
All the very best to everyone tonight
Players, officials, fans, the team have had a fantastic season and deserve to be promoted - let's go and do it. UTA.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #22 by fairnsquare
fairnsquare replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
Good luck tonight Lads!!! Squeaky bum time :-p

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #23 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
I hate playoffs COME ON THE ALBIOOOOOON we can do this!

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #24 by WHS
Hope it stops raining soon!!
WHS.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #25 by W.O
W.O replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds
All the best tonight Witton , whatever happens thanks to the team , management , helpers and the fans for a great season . I,ll go for a 3 - 1 win. UTA

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #26 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds

JT wrote: I am absolutely not fancying this match. I've said that I fancy AFC R&D to steal the 2nd promotion place all along.

Come in lads prove me wrong

Let's do this!!

Your wish is granted sire . What's your prediction for Saturday ??
UTA

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x
The following user(s) said Thank You: JT

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #27 by JT
JT replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds

vi8 wrote:

JT wrote: I am absolutely not fancying this match. I've said that I fancy AFC R&D to steal the 2nd promotion place all along.

Come in lads prove me wrong

Let's do this!!

Your wish is granted sire . What's your prediction for Saturday ??
UTA

These lads are the dogs dangleys

I've always said that the team who comes 2nd and deserves to go up doesn't. So please prove me wrong again lads

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #28 by WHS
We have been second twice and not gone up and then gone up in third!! The playoffs need stopping in non-league football.
WHS.

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #29 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds

WHS wrote: We have been second twice and not gone up and then gone up in third!! The playoffs need stopping in non-league football.
WHS.

Third time lucky for finishing second and going up then! UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
6 months 3 weeks ago #30 by WHS
Let us hope so, but as I have said the playoffs make no sense in non-league football, no TV money, no Wembley so why do it? Some say it makes an exciting end to the season, in that case, have a 19 team playoff then everyone is involved, or is that too daft an idea even for the people in charge!!
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.614 seconds