Next Fixture

Runcorn Town v. Witton Albion (CSC Prelim).
1 days 14 hours and 40 minutes

The Tenants.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #1 by WHS
WHS created the topic: The Tenants.
Any news on how the tenants are getting on Versus Rugby? Nearly went then realised I would have to give them money.
WHS

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Red Elvis
Red Elvis replied the topic: The Tenants.
The tenants got beat 1-3

When know one else can understand me! When everything I do is wrong! You give me hope and consolation! You give me the strengh to carry on! And I`ll never know the reason why i love you like I do ! Witton Albion!! The wonder of you!!!

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: The Tenants.
OH JOY!! Life is just too good at the moment!! Can we win tomorrow night and make it even better?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #4 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern replied the topic: The Tenants.
I went last night, and I think there were more Rugby fans than Vics fans. The game all changed during a 5 min spell in the 1st half, when Vics scored a very good goal, and went 1-0 up. However, a few minutes later, a Vics player stamped on his opponent whilst he was on the floor. The ref did not see the incident, but the linesman did, and the Vics player got a straight red! Rugby bossed the game from then on.

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #5 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: The Tenants.
These red cards are proving very costly for them and I also noticed they were down to only two on the bench.. Four games to play and their final game is Spalding away.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #6 by witton massive77
witton massive77 replied the topic: The Tenants.
Bloody hell! A linesman made a decision without help from the ref?
I wouldn't mind him at some of our games. The ones we get can't decide on which way to give a throw in until the ref tells them!

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #7 by WHS
If, as I sincerely hope Vics are relegated it will be great news for us with both of the opposition forever trapped in the North West Counties League and doomed to extinction.
WHS.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #8 by Witton_Albion_fc
Witton_Albion_fc replied the topic: The Tenants.
Think the player sent off will be suspended against us. They might be struggling to raise a team if they had only two on the bench last night!

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #9 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern replied the topic: The Tenants.
and I think the 2 on the bench only looked like kids!

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #10 by WHS
Why don't they face facts and just pack it in. If they did we would lose a point but Shaw Lane would lose six!!
WHS.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #11 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: The Tenants.
Shaw Lane would lose four points they drew the first game.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #12 by colinbuc
colinbuc replied the topic: The Tenants.
Both subs for Vics last night were 17, one has come up from the Vics Juniors. In terms of players for the Witton match we will have just the one suspension, so should have enough players for that one, we had 3 out last night.

with the amount of fans we have left we cannot afford really to play in this league so will be benifical to play at a lower level, but sorry WHS there is no way we are going to pack it in after all the hard work we have done this season.

We will probably be relegated by the time we play you. I think as a thank you to Witton for helping us out these last two years we might as well just let you win the match
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #13 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: The Tenants.

colinbuc wrote: We will probably be relegated by the time we play you. I think as a thank you to Witton for helping us out these last two years we might as well just let you win the match

What a stupid thing to say. You are not a football fan if you are not bothered about your team winning a football match be it against us or anyone else. We don't need charity from you **** off to Barnton, Winsford or wherever else you are going next season.

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #14 by WHS
Why oh why are they trying to keep a corpse alive?
WHS.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #15 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: The Tenants.
Well I get it where they are coming from - its "there club", I would be the same if it was Witton, and NO and I would not go off forming a plastic version of my club.

Witton Albion for Life UTA

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds