Next Fixture

No events

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Northwich Victoria

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1 by MONA

Its now official on the Evo Stik website our tenants have been deducted 10 points for going into admin. They are now languishing at the bottom of the league. I'm sorry to say it but after years of suffering from their fans in terms of leg pulling and sometimes abuse plus how the club has conducted itself over the last 10 years I can't say I'm sorry to see it. On the contrary I'm really glad.
Obviously makes tonight's tie against that other self righteous lot 1874 all the more tantalising I actually hope they win to give themselves a bit of a lift (tongue in cheek).
Thank god my parents brought me up the right way with a red and white striped nappy I owe them everything. Dad's hero and friend was legendary centre Half Jack Robinson but he was also friendly with the likes of "Sir" Alfred Ashley, Joey Dale, Frank Schofield etc. Very exalted football company how lucky am I to support the RIGHT club!! Onward and Upward UTA

The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2 by Mookie Blaylock

How does that affect us now? Do we have a tenant we are forced to allow to use the facilities without paying? I can't imagine we're high on the list of creditors?

Should not post when drunk.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3 by MONA

As far as I know Mookie if Vics don't pay us we report to the FA who will kick them out of the league. I think we are always first on the list as regards Vics paying people now so I don't think they get away with anything involving us now.I think its common knowledge now that they won't be sharing with us next season and I'm sure Mr Harris won't mind me saying he confirmed this for me on Saturday when I asked him.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4 by WHS

It is time they simply wrapped up as I suggested years ago!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds