Next Fixture

Buxton v. Witton Albion
3 days 12 hours and 07 minutes

Radcliffe Borough.

More
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #1 by WHEELS
WHEELS created the topic: Radcliffe Borough.
Terrible news coming out from Evo-Stik Division One North Radcliffe Borough that their main stand was gutted last night in an apparent arson attack. I'm sure all our thoughts are with our friends at Stainton Park and we wish them well in getting back on their feet again and overcoming this incident.
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by WHEELS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
1 year 11 months ago #2 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: Radcliffe Borough.
Blimey that's a terrible thing to happen to them and I hope they recover from it!

More
1 year 11 months ago #3 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Radcliffe Borough.
I can never understand why people do this sort of thing, thieving, yes but what on earth do they get out of just destroying stuff? My thoughts are with the club and its supporters.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 year 11 months ago #4 by MONA
MONA replied the topic: Radcliffe Borough.
Always been friendly folk at Radcliffe quite enjoy going there so sorry this has happened. Hope you get sorted and more especially the culprits are rounded up and punished aproppriately .

More
1 year 11 months ago #5 by john8b
john8b replied the topic: Radcliffe Borough.
Instead of the normal pitch collection fund, could we, for 1 home game, collect for the radcliffe stand restoration. I think it would show the true spirit of Witton Albion football club.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Knutsfordian, LordSidney, albion forever, WHEELS

Time to create page: 0.476 seconds