Next Fixture

No events

When Saturday Comes Magazine - Feature on Witton Albion

More
5 months 1 week ago - 5 months 1 week ago #1 by Witton_Albion_fc
Witton_Albion_fc created the topic: When Saturday Comes Magazine - Feature on Witton Albion
The latest issue of the national football magazine "When Saturday Comes" has a two page spread on our Boxing Day game V Warrington. It contains a nice plug for the museum and a couple of crowd shots on which some of you may see yourselves!

It's Issue 372 February 2018 which will be in the shops later this week. (I get mine early because I'm a subscriber) ;)
Last Edit: 5 months 1 week ago by Witton_Albion_fc.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
5 months 1 week ago #2 by swampytheflavell
swampytheflavell replied the topic: When Saturday Comes Magazine - Feature on Witton Albion
Heard a rumour at the weekend , that a certain Jim Rushe ( don't take as gospel ) is interested in becoming our next chairman, ( he might have a ''few bob'' ), now that would be a interesting situation, him dealing with 1874, stand back & watch the fireworks !!!!!, I wonder would they still fancy our facilities on offer !!! I just wonder.........................B..LOW.

More
5 months 1 week ago #3 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: When Saturday Comes Magazine - Feature on Witton Albion
Not a chance in Hell !

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #4 by Witton_Albion_fc
Witton_Albion_fc replied the topic: When Saturday Comes Magazine - Feature on Witton Albion

Time to create page: 0.836 seconds