Next Fixture

Whitby Town v. Witton Albion
0 days 22 hours and 39 minutes

Scott Lycett

More
3 months 4 days ago #16 by oddfellow
oddfellow replied the topic: Scott Lycett
yes Scott asked to leave . good luck to him seems to me there are a couple on this forum who would like Carl to fail. 99% of wttoners are backing him to bring stability to the club,

I have no idea what I am doing. But incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 4 days ago #17 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: Scott Lycett
Thanks very much to Scott and best of luck!

More
3 months 4 days ago #18 by TWSfooty
TWSfooty replied the topic: Scott Lycett
The few moaners that there are want to have a look at a few other clubs and read their forums . Turmoil all over the place . You can't argue with our results and the management teams performance and ability while at Witton Albion . So enjoy it stop looking for faults or making something out of nothing , get behind the club and management 100% because Witton look a good healthy outfit unlike some of our rivals like Alty Chester etc Or would you rather be in their shoes and have something really big to moan at .
The following user(s) said Thank You: albion forever

More
3 months 4 days ago #19 by JT
JT replied the topic: Scott Lycett
He asked to leave because he wasn't part of witton's plans, the same as Danny wasn't. Instead of talking to him pre season and telling him this so the lad could find another team he was left out of the squad. Good luck at leek at least you're wanted there and the same to Danny.

I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is. I certainly don't understand how the gaffer's mind works.

More
3 months 4 days ago #20 by TWSfooty
TWSfooty replied the topic: Scott Lycett
JT So you were actually told this as a fact by Carl McCauley ?

More
3 months 4 days ago #21 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Scott Lycett

JT wrote: He asked to leave because he wasn't part of witton's plans, the same as Danny wasn't. Instead of talking to him pre season and telling him this so the lad could find another team he was left out of the squad. Good luck at leek at least you're wanted there and the same to Danny.

I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is. I certainly don't understand how the gaffer's mind works.

Just out of interest why are you not a footballer manager yourself JT? You seem to know it all and I'm sure Witton would be a Premier League club in a few years time if you were in charge.

Joint top of a new league and two clean sheets in the last two games. I'm sure you would do better though :whistle:

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
3 months 4 days ago #22 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Scott Lycett
Oh, that we could be like Chelsea and have a massive squad with loads of players out on loan! We have to "Cut our cloth...."
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
3 months 4 days ago #23 by Redigster 131
Redigster 131 replied the topic: Scott Lycett
So JT you don't understand how the managers mind works. To be fair you don't need to. That's why he's the manager and you aren't. If. Are you are saying that anyone who was in the team that got us promoted should never be released even if they are unlikely to get in the team. Don't be rediculous. Look at the league table and tell me the manager is failing. We are a league higher than last year bad are joint top. Only three games gone so we shouldn't get carried away, but I will take that. Good luck to Scott but he is no longer a Witton player so let's move on and stop trying to undermine the manager and team with pointless comments. And yes JT you are entitled to your opinion, but I question whether it is absolutely necessary to view them on here. Maybe you want the team / manager to fail. I can't understand that if you are a Wittoner
The following user(s) said Thank You: albion forever

Time to create page: 0.600 seconds