Next Fixture

Nantwich Town v. Witton Albion
0 days 01 hours and 50 minutes

Onward and Up wards. A History of Witton Albion F.C. 1890-2017.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #91 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Onward and Up wards. A History of Witton Albion F.C. 1890-2017.
I will be at the game on Saturday and possibly the Barrow game too. I will have books with me and anyone who has ordered can collect them before, during or after the game this Saturday for sure.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #92 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Onward and Up wards. A History of Witton Albion F.C. 1890-2017.
Jill Pickles and Paul Gorman now have their books, make sure you get yours! I can tell you that the club are already up by £100!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #93 by WHS
Two more books sold, it is very important you pick up your copy if you have pre-ordered asap. I will be there tomorrow and you can collect at my home, call 07527637108 to confirm when I will be in. Once the season starts the remaining books will go on open sale and you will lose your copy if you have not collected by then. Please pass this message on.
WHS,

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #94 by WHS
I will be in the club on Saturday before the match and at half time with the book's. As I am relying on a lift I cannot say if I can stay after the game but I will also be there on Tuesday night too.
WHS.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #95 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Onward and Up wards. A History of Witton Albion F.C. 1890-2017.
Just read " Onwards and Upwards " ! Good effort WHS.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #96 by WHS
Even John Reaney thinks it is a "Good read"!! Seriously, if you did order you need to pick up your books this week. I am in most days and nights and I will be at the Barrow game on Tuesday, after that I will have to sell on a first come first served basis.
WHS.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #97 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Onward and Up wards. A History of Witton Albion F.C. 1890-2017.

eligorton wrote: Just read " Onwards and Upwards " ! Good effort WHS.

The goalkeeper was Les Aston not Ashton by the way !

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #98 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Onward and Up wards. A History of Witton Albion F.C. 1890-2017.
Remember him.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #99 by WHS
Sorry Eli, and I got a manager's name wrong and a full back!! Did you spot them?
WHS.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #100 by WHS
Here is a list of the people who I do not think have collected and paid for the books they have ordered:- 2 Trains I bus. come on the albs. wo, DAYVAITCH99. ME. Dr Anthwall, 3 copies. E, Conneely 4 copies. Peter M. Clive Steggell. Stuart Jane Mayo. Central Grounder. Andy Gorst. ooaaFranzCarr 10 copies. Callum. Hardacher. Powell. marston mauler. JT. Callum Brandtke. Rossi 2 copies. Clu Shop. Left Pegger. CGWP 2 copies. Mark Winnington. Michael Shiels. Shawn Minnier. David Wainwright. Phil. Tracey Collins and Alison Atkins 2 copies.
It is important you claim your books asap as others who did not order are asking to buy the book, which I can confirm has a happy ending! See you on Tuesday night or call at my home. Confirm I will be in on 07527637108.
WHS.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #101 by WHS
The book is now on general sale, if you have ordered but not picked up your copy you should do so asap. So far the book has made over £300 for the club and every book sold from now on puts £12 in the club's coffers.
WHS

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #102 by WHS
Dayvaitch 99 has his as does Andy Gorst, E. Conneely and Clive Steggel. It leaves about 40 outstanding and I have about 60 left so PLEASE, don't miss out, get yours asap. I hope to still have some for the first home league game but I cannot promise.
WHS.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #103 by WHS
God and the wife willing I will be at the home games on the 15th and the 19th August with some books.
WHS.

More
2 months 1 week ago #104 by WHS
I may not be able to make the game on Tuesday but I should be there on Saturday.
WHS.

More
1 month 3 weeks ago #105 by WHS
I will be at the Stalybridge game on the 19th September with the books I have left. After that if you still want one you will have to contact me on 07527637108 or 01606 45804 to arrange a sale. There are not that many left so if you do want one don't leave it too late to get one as there will be no re-run, when these are gone, that is it!
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds