Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Crewe Alexandra (PSF).
25 days 21 hours and 11 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #76

The term locally is subjective.

I live in Leftwich and the Barton Stadium is less than one mile further than Wincham and I would regard anything less than twenty miles as local.

I never said anything about 1874 being promoted.

Witton will not be able to remove the Rushe family and their mystery investors football club at the end of next season because they will again threaten you with legal action which by your own admission you cannot afford to defend and yet the mystery investors have unlimited funds which will tie you up in legal knots at great expense for many months and years, but I did say that Witton would not exist in five years and that is because in my opinion your deal with the Rushe family, their mystery backers, their team and their investment policies will open a "Pandoras Box" which will destroy your club.

I may well be wrong as my wife points out on a regular basis so we shall see.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Major Major.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #77

  • Johno
  • Johno's Avatar
  • Offline
  • International
  • International
  • Posts: 391
  • Karma: -2
  • Thank you received: 97
Blackie you really are a sad boring individual so please run along little boy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blackie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #78

Johno wrote: Blackie you really are a sad boring individual so please run along little boy.

Why thank you, I love you too.
My apologies, I didn't realise the truth hurt you feelings so much.
I will try to be more considerate of you tender feelings in the future
mooney mooney mooney

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Blackie.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #79

  • Johno
  • Johno's Avatar
  • Offline
  • International
  • International
  • Posts: 391
  • Karma: -2
  • Thank you received: 97
This forum has become a dumping ground for Winsford 1874 Fans. Can I suggest that you post on your own forum. Failing that I feel that it would be better shut down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: witton massive77

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #80

oh well blackie we cant all be as clever as you but their are bigger teams than you in your league otherwise you would be second not 4th and 17 points of top.we had a bad season but are only 16points of play offs .its got nothing to do with attendance that wont win the league its on the pitch .wait with baited breath you might get in the same league next season (but idont thinks so) the only way you will play us next year is in the cup and the same wont happen again .mind you you will still be at winsford so really not a northwich team (should really be called winsford 1874) you keep dreaming see you soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #81

You are wrong Damage it should be 2012 Winsford, eg the year they were formed and the town they play in, could not be more wrong even the date of 1874 is wrong if its related to Vics lol and 4 weeks ago Blackie hated them and their Pious ways and had no fee no spirit etc etc and went back to watching Vics talk about a plastic club and plastic fans. UTA
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #82

  • WHS
  • WHS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Posts: 5882
  • Karma: -117
  • Thank you received: 164
Unlike you I for one have a life not totally revolving around football.
WHS.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #83

  • WHS
  • WHS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Posts: 5882
  • Karma: -117
  • Thank you received: 164
My wife says the same to me!
WHS
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #84

damage wrote: oh well blackie we cant all be as clever as you but their are bigger teams than you in your league otherwise you would be second not 4th and 17 points of top.we had a bad season but are only 16points of play offs .its got nothing to do with attendance that wont win the league its on the pitch .wait with baited breath you might get in the same league next season (but idont thinks so) the only way you will play us next year is in the cup and the same wont happen again .mind you you will still be at winsford so really not a northwich team (should really be called winsford 1874) you keep dreaming see you soon

Not sure the points your trying to make?
If we are talking automatic promotion and not the lottery of the play offs that makes you 42 pts off the top. But if you want to spread the options to make you look better....good on ya!
I never said it had anything to do with attendances, so again, what's your point? Winning leagues is usually about money, so that means.....your screwed!!

So far the two cup games you've beaten us with a last min goal (when two leagues above), and been spanked last Monday (while one league above).
I find it fascinating that you can boldly predict the same won't happen next year. If you think you are doing well next season playing "big boot" football then again, good on ya!. Ho, and let's not forget, you only made the final because Vics let you!
Btw, think you'll find you've had two bad seasons! :P .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Blackie.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #85

C.J. wrote: You are wrong Damage it should be 2012 Winsford, eg the year they were formed and the town they play in, could not be more wrong even the date of 1874 is wrong if its related to Vics lol and 4 weeks ago Blackie hated them and their Pious ways and had no fee no spirit etc etc and went back to watching Vics talk about a plastic club and plastic fans. UTA


Technically they should be called 2013 Winsford as they were still Northwich Victoria Supporters Trust until Feb 2013, so the football club was not actually formed until then as they were still linked to Vics in 2012

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Colin B.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #86

Colin B wrote:

C.J. wrote: You are wrong Damage it should be 2012 Winsford, eg the year they were formed and the town they play in, could not be more wrong even the date of 1874 is wrong if its related to Vics lol and 4 weeks ago Blackie hated them and their Pious ways and had no fee no spirit etc etc and went back to watching Vics talk about a plastic club and plastic fans. UTA


Technically they should be called 2013 Winsford as they were still Northwich Victoria Supporters Trust until Feb 2013, so the football club was not actually formed until then as they were still linked to Vics in 2012

Yaaaawwwwwnnn!!
Nobody cares fat boy!! Go practice your worm dance for Jim.....not much time left to perform for him!! :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Blackie.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #87

Yaaaaaaaaaawn is right Blackie! I'm getting really bored of coming on to the WITTON forum just to read posts from you lot. Do ya bickering on your own forum's!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #88

  • WHS
  • WHS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legend
  • Legend
  • Just call me "WHS"
  • Posts: 5882
  • Karma: -117
  • Thank you received: 164
One of our biggest failings in the past was thinking a win against higher ranked Vics made up for our failure to reach their heights, nice to see 2013 Winsford falling into the same trap. See you only got a draw against your landlords!!
WHA.
I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #89

We have had our answers from our chairman at a meeting now sod off onto your own 2012 Winsford forum
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MID CHESHIRE DISTRICT FA SENIOR CUP. 3 years 1 month ago #90

Because we keep getting IDIOTS posting to cause trouble this is a Witton forum.
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds