Next Fixture

Whitby Town v. Witton Albion
0 days 22 hours and 38 minutes

Barnoldswick Town Reserves vs Witton Albion Development Squad.

More
1 month 6 days ago - 1 month 5 days ago #1 by WHEELS
WHEELS created the topic: Barnoldswick Town Reserves vs Witton Albion Development Squad.
Witton's Development Squad are in action on Thursday night, when they travel to Barnoldswick Town Reserves in a re arranged Lancashire League West fixture. The fixture is only Witton's second outing so far in the competition this season and replaces the scheduled game from the previous evening. Barnoldswick are currently mid-table and have played three games winning once, drawn once and lost once. Witton's only game so far, saw them hold leaders Lancaster City Reserves to a very creditable draw and is surely something which the team can build on in future games. Kick off at The Silentnight Stadium is 8pm.

BARNOLDSWICK TOWN FC,
THE SILENTNIGHT STADIUM,
WEST CLOSE ROAD,
BARNOLDSWICK,
LANCASHIRE,
BB18 5LJ.

Directions: M65 to end (Colne). Straight on at roundabout, continue through two sets of traffic lights to roundabout. Turn left to Barnoldswick. On entering Barnoldswick, continue through traffic lights and go straight on at mini roundabout, through built up area. On leaving built up area, turn right into Green Berfield Lane (Club signposted). Bear right on track to rear of ground and car park.

Parking: The club has a large, free car park which is situated behind the club room.

Admission Prices: Adults £2, Concessions £1.

Matchday Programme: Information unavailable.

Social Club: Licenced Bar with plenty of seating available.

Refreshments: Tea bar selling hot and cold food.
Last Edit: 1 month 5 days ago by WHEELS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
1 month 6 days ago #2 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Barnoldswick Town Reserves vs Witton Albion Development Squad.
When ? What time?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 month 6 days ago #3 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Barnoldswick Town Reserves vs Witton Albion Development Squad.
Thursday night - 8pm. It's away.

More
1 month 6 days ago #4 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Barnoldswick Town Reserves vs Witton Albion Development Squad.
My lad lives in Wigan and I thought it was nearby, found out it is miles away!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 month 4 days ago #5 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Barnoldswick Town Reserves vs Witton Albion Development Squad.
MATCH POSTPONED - Due to a Waterlogged Pitch.

Time to create page: 0.645 seconds