6 days 15 hours ago - 6 days 15 hours ago#1by WHEELS
WHEELS created the topic: Witton Albion Under 18's Sponsorship 2018/19.
Witton Albion U18s are a newly formed team in Northwich that will compete in the 1st Division of the North West Youth Alliance League in 2018-19. We have been able to attract a very strong squad of local players and are looking forward to a competitive season. Home matches will be played at Moss Farm 3G pitch (Cheshire FA).
As a new team, we have been supported by the main club in providing one of last season’s home kits, but we are desperately looking for sponsorship from local businesses and individuals to help kit the boys out as well as possible.
We are therefore looking for sponsors of the following:
- Home Kit (x16 shirts, shorts & socks) - with sponsor logo if required. £600
- Away Kit (x16 shirts, shorts & socks) - with sponsor logo if required. £600
- Training Kit (x22 shirts, shorts & socks) - with sponsor logo if required. £700
- Tracksuit (x22 tops and trousers). £700
- Coach Kit (x3 polo tops, jacket and trousers). £300
- Training/Match Balls x20. £400
- Water-bottles x24 with carriers. £400
- Pitch Hire for Home Games. £60/game
Sponsors will be able to have their logo/name on the players’ shirts, and will also have the option to have banners made to display for the season at Wincham Park, home of Witton Albion 1st team. Two complementary tickets will be available for two 1st team home matches. The club also hosts home team fixtures for Northwich Vics, as a ground share, this season, so double the number of games and exposure. Your logo/banner will also be printed in the Witton 1st team Matchday programmes.