Next Fixture

No events

Carlsberg FA Vase Semi Final.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #1 by WHEELS
WHEELS created the topic: Carlsberg FA Vase Semi Final.
Wincham Park will stage the Second Leg of 1874 Northwich 's FA Vase Semi Final against Thatcham Town on Saturday, 24th March - 3pm.

Any further information relevant to the game will be updated as and when details are announced.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #2 by The Albion Tea Hut
The Albion Tea Hut replied the topic: Carlsberg FA Vase Semi Final.
Oh that's great. I am so happy that they are doing do well, just one match from Wembley, and we are able to 'help them out'. Well done Witton. Pathetic decision. Are we so skint that we have to do this?

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #3 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Carlsberg FA Vase Semi Final.

The Albion Tea Hut wrote: Oh that's great. I am so happy that they are doing do well, just one match from Wembley, and we are able to 'help them out'. Well done Witton. Pathetic decision. Are we so skint that we have to do this?

Pretty much yep. We can't expect to continue at our level with 220 in attendance like the last home game. Simply not possible.

An alternative would be for some of the 850 at the play off last season to support us more regularly. UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, Thatched tavern, albion forever

More
3 months 2 weeks ago #4 by witton massive77
witton massive77 replied the topic: Carlsberg FA Vase Semi Final.
They are one game away from Wembley regardless of when and where the semi final is played at.
We might as well let them play it at Wincham Park and make some much needed revenue off them because if we don't someone else will!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

Time to create page: 0.745 seconds