Next Fixture

No events

Supporters Meeting

More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #31 by jonnyamery
jonnyamery replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Personally think this is good news for the club, it’s the time now that the stay away supporters can be brought back to the club. We have lost some real stalwarts and excellent volunteers over various decisions in the last few years, let’s just hope they are up for coming back.

Reach for the stars
And if you don't grab 'em,
At least you'll fall on top of the world
Think about it
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by jonnyamery.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ME

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #32 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Thats what I was hoping for also, all that can be done is to set up the meeting in the correct way - closed eg no press or known non Witton fans and it be chaired by a respected Wittoner who can pull the meeting together and get everyone on board ! the alternative is to continue as we are with a new Chairman selected by the active shareholders who are all Wittoners anyway.
It is certainly a good time to have the suggested meeting in any case. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #33 by postyred
postyred replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
I'd love to see Phil Chad or Jim Powell take the role on, both true Wittoners.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by WHEELS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

More
7 months 1 week ago #34 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Two names I was thinking of in my post earlier.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
7 months 1 week ago #35 by MONA
MONA replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
I think the next chairman whoever it may be needs to look more at getting the local successful businesses on side like the Hut Group, The Thors, The Cygnets, Roberts Bakery, Oakmere Garages those type of people. I think we've tended to alienate them a little bit in the past. I'd like to see Witton organise a Business seminar one evening and invite these people along as it would be good to network share successes and learn from mistakes and I'm sure these business would appreciate it being on neutral ground. Ok even if they don't want to sponsor us or put loads of money in the club then maybe several times a season they might like to come down have some corporate hospitality and maybe sponsor a game or two The main thing is we'd have friends out there in the local business community. Its all about everyone helping each other.
The following user(s) said Thank You: albion forever, swampytheflavell

More
7 months 1 week ago #36 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Supporters Meeting
Great idea.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.767 seconds