• Page:

TOPIC: Volunteers yesterday

Volunteers yesterday 1 year 9 months ago #1

• joheffey
  • joheffey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Semi-Pro
  • Semi-Pro
  • Thank you received: 39
Just want to say a big well done to every volunteer, helper and staff member for all the hard work yesterday. Every single one of us deserve a pat on the back. Yes I am blowing our own trumpets and I don't care!!! It was a very challenging day and everybody worked their socks off. A special mention has to go to the catering volunteers (Daisy, Kareena, Shane and the other guys whose names I cant remember sadly) who came under a lot of pressure and to Square and Alan Charlesworth who jumped into the tea hut to help out, Callum for helping on the other turnstiles etc and all of the usual gang of helpers who give their time week in and week out. It was busy for everyone and I think us stewards worked extremely well as a team especially when we were getting some unwelcome grief yesterday regarding the segregation and no alcohol in the ground, people complaining that they couldn't buy food in the club on arrival, and the odd pathetic drunken antic occasionally etc. The stewards from Nantwich Town were also a great help. The groundstaff, well what can you say, you only had to look at the pitch to see how hard they work.
Its nice to see everyone pulling together like we all did. Its no secret that we always need new volunteers around the club. If anyone can join our special band of helpers then you will always be welcome. Also thanks to the ball boys (Witton Warriors Under 9s). They had a blast. Especially in the sprinklers. Onwards and upwards everyone. UTA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern, albion forever, econneely, swampytheflavell, CallumBradkeMedia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

Volunteers yesterday 1 year 9 months ago #2

Yes thanks to all the volunteers- great job, and I love seeing the Witton juniors down as ballboys and really enjoying the occasion a shame we could not get the win for everyone. UTA
Witton Albion for Life UTA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds