Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Matlock Town
0 days 10 hours and 32 minutes

Ground maintenance fund

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by witton widow
witton widow created the topic: Ground maintenance fund
Apologies to all those who contribute to the ground maintenance fund,when Tracy brings round the bucket, for the delay in updating details of donations.Since the last update,wed 3 november,4 collect ions have been made of £112:00,£91:00,£91:50, and £101:00 at the Curzon Ashton game last saturday.To date the collections in the current season amount to £1561:47.Keep up the good work and as always many thanks to Tracy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Re: Ground maintenance fund
I have said it before and I will say it again, "Where would our club be without the likes of Tracey"?
WHS

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by witton widow
witton widow replied the topic: Re: Ground maintenance fund
Further to the above update another collection of £75.00 has been confirmed by Tracy and the total collected now stands at £1636.47
Can no longer give kisses to Tracy as people will talk, witton widow.

More
6 years 8 months ago #4 by witton widow
Following the Mossley game a further £87-52 was collected by Tracy making a total collection of £1723-99 for the current season. Keep up the good work.

More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by witton widow
I am pleased to provide a further update on the great effort made by you our supporters in raising money for the ground maintenance fund.The total to date for the current year is £1968.37 following the last 3 collections of £53.28 on 22/2,£116.10 on 5/3, and £75.00 on 23/3. As you know this money is used to meet maintenance costs in the year starting in May 2011, and as a result of the severe winter weather additional costs will be incurred to repair the pump/sprinkler system.Thank you once again to all those who cotribute to the bucket collection ,keep up the good work.

More
6 years 7 months ago #6 by witton widow
You will be pleased to know that the bucket collection at the skelsmersdale game on saturday amounted to £95.00, giving a revised total for the year of £2063.37.

Time to create page: 0.726 seconds