Next Fixture

Marine v. Witton Albion
2 days 07 hours and 27 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Witton v Marine

Re: Witton v Marine 14 years 2 months ago #16

Christ what do you do to let your hair down? Read gravestones? I think your points are well and truely been noted and disgested by everyone on this site and many others it affected who don't look at this site. Granted it may not have been the best Marine side but it was by far the best performance at home this season as those present will tell you. No things havn't been anyway near as good as we would like them to be at home and that is something that we as a team are addressing. Its been difficult reading the comments on here for the past few weeks without making any comment especially concerning the incredibly poor display against Winsford, it wasn't acceptable and unfortuantely it will take until next season to put it right. Hopefully we have learnt from it with regards to performances in the league, Bridlington wasn't pretty but the result was and like i said Marine was a good performance and result. Yes there may be teams in this league that some might say are better than us but judging so far only Leek have outplayed and beaten us. Playing them soon may prove to be a good marking post to see how this team has progressed in terms of performance, ability to learn from mistakes, hard work and passion. <br><br>Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this forum hence why there are no restrictions or stupid childish imature shutting downs! Which leads me nicely onto my next point. Is it possible we can actually stop being pre occupied with them and actually talk about Witton on this website?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Witton v Marine 14 years 2 months ago #17

• Witton FAnstey
  • Witton FAnstey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well said!<br><br>I agree with most of what you say Pritch - except that I would prefer to enter into a bit of banter with V*** fans rather than read the childish rantings of our resident P.I.T.A. _ Anstey.<br><br>(Anstey, for a translation of PITA begin with, Pain In The and complete yourself)<br>

Re: Witton v Marine 14 years 2 months ago #18

• simmo9
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
good call pritch, but again i like a bit of banter with the v***, theres only so many times we can shout at our own moaning fans without getting a bit bored, so shouting at that lot helps a little!<br><br>thought the players confidence soared 2nd half against marine so lets hope they can carry that all the way to spennymore, altho the thought of goin there is slightly off putting i kno<br><br>good luck lads!!!!!

Re: Witton v Marine 14 years 2 months ago #19

• stern_john
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
To be fair, You can only beat what is put in front of you. That is what we did!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds