Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Solihull Moors (FAC4Q).
1 days 17 hours and 00 minutes

Workington 1 Witton 1

More
14 years 1 month ago #16 by Debbie
Debbie replied the topic: Re: Workington 1 Witton 1
Maybe a few more than 10 yards then - but nowhere near 40. He was right up with play.<br><br>And if you mean our player ran to the dugouts to celebrate with the management, then go ahead and class this as goading - but there is nothing wrong with celebrating a goal with the assistant manager - unfortunately most dugouts are situated in front of fans.<br><br>I don't refer to the off the ball incident as I don't recall it, but there were also others that we were not given either.<br><br>At the end of the day, it was a good point for us; I for one was nervous at the prospect of you not having conceded at home this season, and I also expected your huge fan base to create some atmosphere which may have gone against us, so we were extremely happy to come away with a point. <br><br>I also think that was a fair scoreline too - it's not as if you lost - you're still unbeaten at home and top of the table, so why worry??<br><br>

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• peter
  • peter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #17 by peter
peter replied the topic: Re: Workington 1 Witton 1
still no need to throw a lighter at our players when celabrating the goal. [smiley=dunno.gif]

• stern_john
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 1 month ago #18 by stern_john
stern_john replied the topic: Re: Workington 1 Witton 1
Getting kinda desperate up in Workington to try and prove they aren't loud mouth yobs. From where exactly was it alledgedly thrown? Certainly not from behind the goal I can confirm that.

Time to create page: 0.629 seconds