Next Fixture

No events

Witton Albion vs Halesowen Town

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #31 by jonnyamery
jonnyamery replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Halesowen Town
Agree Colin no way was he resting players or surely Evans and co would have started.

Reach for the stars
And if you don't grab 'em,
At least you'll fall on top of the world
Think about it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #32 by CallumBradkeMedia
CallumBradkeMedia replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Halesowen Town
Right can we just clear a few things up yesterday;
-River Humphreys was only benched yesterday because he was working in Carlisle all day and got back to his home to prepare pretty late.
-Carl Macauley is the manager here and was he says goes. Some people have questioned his first team selection, well fair enough, but if you're saying so and so should be playing then why aren't you on the touchline?
-Gardner played and rightly so as Danny McKenna didn't have a great game on the right side vs Ashton albeit the options he had to pass to was Steve Tames all day. Gardner came in and so he should as his performance last week vs Stourbridge was superb. He also looked like the Gardner of old in the first half, said by Andrew Simpson, and I tend to agree.

Any other questions I can answer then put them down below, I don't have to do this but their seems to be some rift about a game where Halesowen deserved the win.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #33 by Witton_Albion_fc
Witton_Albion_fc replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Halesowen Town
Calum, apart from the River Humpheys situation, you've not answered any questions there. You've just given us your opinions !
And nothing wrong with that. Your opinions on performance and team selection are as valid as anyone else's. and should be treated with the respect that you yourself sadly fail to show to others sometimes.

More
4 weeks 22 hours ago #34 by CallumBradkeMedia
CallumBradkeMedia replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Halesowen Town
If Witton Albion FC wasn't your forum name then I might know what youre on about.

More
4 weeks 22 hours ago #35 by swampytheflavell
swampytheflavell replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Halesowen Town
Can everybody calm down & stop this petty squabbling, we were crap & Halesowen deserved it ! In football you only get out what you put in ! That to me sums up last night. So lets all stick together & move on .

Time to create page: 0.558 seconds