Next Fixture

Sutton Coldfield Town v. Witton Albion
6 days 20 hours and 12 minutes

Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.

More
2 months 1 day ago #31 by Lutkie1992
Lutkie1992 replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Their keeper just slipped for the disallowed goal, i think what convinced the ref was the fact that hedley stopped and then scored, maybe making the ref think he fouled him.
The ref was bizarre at times today but on the plus side he missed the punch off danny when the coalville player tried to drag him off the pitch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #32 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Firstly it was a great game to watch very open and attacking and after watching Liverpool vs Manchester Bus it was very welcome. The lads played very well again loads of energy and commitment and were a treat going forward yes a bit shaky at the back and they could have scored more than they did ! we still dont deal with crosses very well but a real return to form and you can feel the relief on the terraces play like that and the fans will come back slowly but surely. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
2 months 1 day ago #33 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
In his post-match comments Coalville's manager Mark Harvey agreed that their keeper had slipped but also felt the official disallowed goals to "even things up."

More
2 months 1 day ago #34 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Nice to see Danny voted MOM on the Guardian website, I felt he was excellent two years ago at his trial with us and was surprised it took us so long to sign him fulltime. Well played lads gave us back our pride in you.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 1 day ago #35 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.

More
2 months 1 day ago #36 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Massive well done to the team and management for bouncing back so well after a bad run of results. It really does illustrate the character of the staff at the club, cracking result on Tuesday and even better yesterday. #UTA #Keepitgoinglads

If I had the wings of a sparrow...
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS, swampytheflavell

More
2 months 23 hours ago #37 by WHS
It might teach some to have a little faith.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 19 hours ago #38 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Well played by Witton to take the 3 points. A performance full of energy and every player was willing to put that little extra into a very entertaining game. Mor eperformances like this could possibly see us in the play offs. UTA

More
2 months 4 hours ago #39 by WHS
At this early stage, the title and relegation are not impossible either!!
WHS.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #40 by C.J.
I do have faith in Carl and the team but you should never stand still in football or you are going backwards ! I am still of the opinion we should be looking for probably 3 new players to improve the squad/team going forward. UTA

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #41 by WHS
Fine, but where from?
WHS.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #42 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Don't like to say it but perhaps we should be looking Winsford way it seems they have a few that could make the step up. They would probably jump at the chance at playing at a big club too. UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #43 by swampytheflavell
swampytheflavell replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
Paul, Most of their players have one time played for us & were not deemed good enough !!

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #44 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Coalville Town.
We've already looked in that direction. In fact, Witton's Youth Team centre forward Robbie Hatton has featured in Winsford United 's first team this season and scored in their Macron League Cup tie on Monday night against Barnton.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #45 by C.J.
WHS, its a big part of the mgt teams job to scour above, across and below us eg to Network and to find players to improve us, we are not the biggest team around here but we are currently a lot better option than many clubs, the budget is decent also so I can see no reason we cannot pick up players we need over a period of time. By the way I am sure Carl is doing this and I reckon we will see some additions. UTA

Time to create page: 0.762 seconds