Next Fixture

Sutton Coldfield Town v. Witton Albion
6 days 20 hours and 03 minutes

Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.

More
4 months 3 days ago #16 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
Did no one go? A draw away from home on our return to the Premier Division should surely create SOME comment.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 days ago #17 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
The crowd was 225, the majority were Wittoners from what I've heard.

More
4 months 3 days ago #18 by Lawsio
Lawsio replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
It was very end to end but I think we were lucky to get away with a point in the end. The referee and linesmen had an utter shocker for both sides but I think Mickleover will feel more hard done by. The most blatant handball on the line you'll ever see from one of our guys (couldn't see who) was amazingly missed and almost started a riot.

Pablo Mills was an absolute unit and took out our long game almost completely. Almost all of our chances came when counter attacking with the ball on the ground but as ever we opted to go for the long balls most of the time which was largely useless.

Our keep made some decent saves and couldn't have done much about the goal, but could/should have seen red early on after running out his area and wiping someone out in a moment of absolute madness.

Either side could have won, but the point is something to build on. Good following from Witton, I'd say the crowd was about 50/50.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHS

More
4 months 3 days ago #19 by JT
JT replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
Why was Brown captain? What's up with Gards?

More
4 months 2 days ago #20 by come_on_the_albs
come_on_the_albs replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.

JT wrote: Why was Brown captain? What's up with Gards?

I would imagine that the decision of who is captain lies with the manager, not sure anyone on here can answer that question!

More
4 months 2 days ago #21 by come_on_the_albs
come_on_the_albs replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
Sounds like a good point away from home, i'm happy with that. Be great to follow it up with 3 points on Tues...UTA

More
4 months 2 days ago #22 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
Always happy with an away point, we don't know yet who are the strong teams in the league so it's a bit of a learning curve. The learning carries on Vs Buxton and I cannot wait. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
4 months 2 days ago #23 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.
Everyone was saying Altrincham were favourites to win it, 0-3 at home to Stafford!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
4 months 2 days ago #24 by econneely
econneely replied the topic: Mickleover Sports vs Witton Albion.

Never a red card for Calvin's challenge and couldn't see enough of the handball claim to comment.

WAFC Supporters Club - Otley Branch
The following user(s) said Thank You: swampytheflavell

Time to create page: 0.601 seconds