Next Fixture

Workington AFC v. Witton Albion
1 days 04 hours and 35 minutes

WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #31 by ClaytonsLeftBoot
ClaytonsLeftBoot replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
If anyone uses Twitter, I have posted a few photos on the Northwich Life page.

Well deserved win today and great celebrations at the end. Well done lads!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #32 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
I have to say I didn't enjoy the game one bit as I was a nervous wreck !! But oh boy, did that final whistle sound sweet !! On the first day of this season I knew we had a team - and how they proved it. Superb season long effort from everyone associated with the club has culminated in us going up. I am so proud of OUR club. Every man jack. I know some of this team will move on, but I hope that they all remember this moment as much as we have. Fantastic day to be part of it all !!!!!!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #33 by come_on_the_albs
come_on_the_albs replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
YEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!! Get in!!!
Well played each and everyone of you team of heroes. Credit to Spalding but they couldn't deal with us 2nd half constant pressure. This is the best Witton team I have watched in 30 odd years, such an enjoyable season. This team have given their all. Well done Carl McCauley you deserve it, Witton legend.. ONE team in Northwich WE ARE GOING UP!!!!!!!!!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #34 by ooaaFranzCarr
ooaaFranzCarr replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
What a great result today and what a season - the team kept at it and kept heart!

Fantastic support too - looking forward to some travels next season already!

Well done everyone at the club!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #35 by marston mauler
marston mauler replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
I'm flippin well tellin yooooouuuuu! Well done to all concerned for this wonderful season we've had we thoroughly deserved this promotion and by gum we've got it. Rushden and Spalding both gave us a really good test but we came through both games with our heads held high I can still hardly believe it COME ON THE ALBIOOON!!!!

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #36 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
I have just got home from witton chimes and am far too drunk to post anyhtin sensible. Other than I love this football club always have done always will do X UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #37 by JT
JT replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL

WHS wrote: Why would anyone go to live in Australia? It's full of Aussies!! Thank you, lads, for giving my book a VERY happy ending. John Nattrass will be giving it one last proof-read then it will be off to the printers. I will let you all know on here and on Facebook when they are ready for you all to purchase. I thought with 70 ordered that 150 would be more than enough, now I am not so sure!!
WHS.

Will the book include today's squad andv photos of the promotion winning team?! If so how do I order one and how much

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #38 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
a brilliant result ,which is richly deserved as this great bunch of players have played their socks off all mseason. This promotion is well and truly deserved. There were 11 mom out there today and I am just so proud to be a Witton fan. Thanks boys for a wonderful season and hope to see you all in the Witton shirt next season. Also thanks to Carl and his management team and also to the groundstaff , whose terrific work on the pitch has helped the players to play their football, also thanks to all volunteers who have also played their part in giving us a fantastic season. Can't wait for the season to start. UTA

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #39 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Five years to the day since we beat Curzon Ashton in the Play Off Final. Am I right in thinking that we have created a bit of history, by becoming the first team to win both Evo-Stik First Division Play Off Finals

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #40 by GE
GE replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Probably Wheels. And our only remaining player from the Curzon game scores the winner today.
GE

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #41 by GE
GE replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Probably Wheels. And our only remaining player from the Curzon game scores the winner today.
GE

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #42 by Johno
Johno replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
A fantastic season culminating in one of those memories that will live with each and every wittoner forever. A very nervy affair yesterday ending in a victory that nobody could deny the club so richly deserved. Massive thanks to all the players and management for a wonderful season. Let's hope those 650+ wittoners return next season to cheer this remarkable team on.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #43 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL

Two promotions five years apart with same lovely faces

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x
Attachments:

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #44 by JT
JT replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
Any photos anywhere?

Can't see them any on main twitter or Facebook page or on here

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #45 by postyred
postyred replied the topic: WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL
all the players put a great shift in yesterday but for me HRH prince haywood was our best player,he broke up a lot of their play and set us up for attacks.UTA.

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds