Next Fixture

Runcorn Linnets v. Witton Albion (PSF)
53 days 22 hours and 32 minutes

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Alan Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Alan directly. The book should be published later this year, Alan will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds (Playoff SF)

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #31 by Knutsfordian

Witton Albion Vs AFCRD: t.co/fKOlklaX4o via @YouTube

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #32 by Knutsfordian

Spalding celebrating like they have won it already boys............

Spalding United FC (@spaldingunited) on Twitter

More
3 weeks 3 days ago - 3 weeks 3 days ago #33 by WHS

Good and basically honest report by a Rushden supporter.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 3 days ago by WHS.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #34 by Giggy of Telford

Hi, just went to register and found out I still have an account from nearly a decade ago! :laugh:

Well done on your win Tuesday, I'm working at Stoke Hospital so it was easy for me to come up and visit for the match, seems weird to think our playoff match was 10 years ago this year! Only second time since then that I have been back (the other was our preseason no-show a few years back). Enjoyed the match, Rushden perhaps started the stronger but by half time you were on top, second half after the goal you were fairly comfortable though was a little worried that you hadn't killed it off earlier... though well defended in the end!

Good luck in the final, unfortunately I'm on call this weekend so won't be at Wincham Park or the New Bucks Head. :(

By the way, I have a programme from the match, if anyone on here didn't get one and wants it for their collection PM me and I'll post it across to you.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Knutsfordian, LordSidney, Thatched tavern, albion forever

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #35 by C.J.

Cheers Giggy, glad you enjoyed it. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
3 weeks 2 days ago #36 by Thatched tavern

Is it 10 years? I remember we had a wedding booked into the social club on th same day, and we couldnt move it. The bride and groom came out at half time and walked around the pitch! I think the attendance was about 2800, but I maybe wrong.

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds