Next Fixture

Shaw Lane AFC v. Witton Albion
5 days 11 hours and 16 minutes

Witton Albion vs Sheffield FC.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #16 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Sheffield FC.
Should be a big gate, might even top 1,000 if they bring a load.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #17 by JT
JT replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Sheffield FC.

WHS wrote: Good result. I was not being negative, I just expected the Manager to play the fringe players and save our first team for Tuesday. His decision, he is the manager just as it was his decision not to play Roberts, he stands or falls by them, it is what we pay him for. See you all on Tuesday night God willing.
WHS.

So did a whole bunch of us expect the less experienced side to turn out today. A lot of the players are exhausted and we need the strongest team for the play offs.

The only reason he is playing Roberts is because Hare is injured

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #18 by WHS
Well three days to get fit, let us hope it is enough. I think the Rushden game is the hardest, they will bring a lot of support.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #19 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Sheffield FC.
Witton Substitution:

Prince Haywood replaced by James Sloane on 78 minutes.

Yellow card:

Witton's Anthony Brown on 80 minutes.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #20 by JT
JT replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Sheffield FC.

WHS wrote: Well three days to get fit, let us hope it is enough.

Pardon

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #21 by WHS
Several of the team have had minor niggles JT, I am just hoping they will be okay by Tuesday.
WHS.

Time to create page: 0.583 seconds