Next Fixture

Runcorn Linnets v. Witton Albion (PSF)
16 days 11 hours and 56 minutes

Witton Albion vs Spalding United

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #46 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spalding United
Its not just MY opinion though is it ! every fan I spoke to cannot fathom the decision, I dont get to close to managers Anymore they come and go ! and my comments are based on what I see as a fan ( not as a friend or close to the players or mgt ) Roberts I think would have saved or interjected on both goals on Thursday He is more dominant, is so much taller therefore harder to chip and His mistakes are a rare event and the defence just looks worse for Him not being the nets, if Hare is insulted then sorry but this is a fans forum for opinions about club events and matches - dont read it if you cannot handle it ! you have your opinion and your welcome to it Steve.

Witton Albion for Life UTA
The following user(s) said Thank You: JT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #47 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spalding United
As a supporter you are out of order denigrating the manager and a player on here, be disappointed but you have stepped beyond that. I too was surprised at the exclusion of Roberts but I accept our manager must have had a good reason for it, call him what you like but he knows his football.

WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #48 by vi8
vi8 replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spalding United
Calm down every one please .

Ave Witton.
We Love you.x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #49 by JT
JT replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spalding United

WHS wrote: As a supporter you are out of order denigrating the manager and a player on here, be disappointed but you have stepped beyond that. I too was surprised at the exclusion of Roberts but I accept our manager must have had a good reason for it, call him what you like but he knows his football.

WHS.

WHS I'm sick of hearing you talking down to other fans on here who have a different opinion than yourself!

Excuse me but isn't this a fans forum for fans to discuss / debate etc?? So shut up stop talking to people as if they're a piece of s*** on your shoe and let people express their opinion! You are beginning to make me angry!!

Nobody is snagging players or management off, they are expressing their frustration, at recent events. If you read any football forum from premiership to non league that's what people do. Unfortunately this forum has only a few posters, some who appear to be like sheep who would agree with the management if they said black was white! The other 99% of fans who don't post in here and who I talk to on a match day happen to say exact the same thing as myself. So do us a favour WHS et Al wind your neck in and let people have their say!!

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #50 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spalding United

JT wrote:

WHS wrote: As a supporter you are out of order denigrating the manager and a player on here, be disappointed but you have stepped beyond that. I too was surprised at the exclusion of Roberts but I accept our manager must have had a good reason for it, call him what you like but he knows his football.

WHS.

WHS I'm sick of hearing you talking down to other fans on here who have a different opinion than yourself!

Excuse me but isn't this a fans forum for fans to discuss / debate etc?? So shut up stop talking to people as if they're a piece of s*** on your shoe and let people express their opinion! You are beginning to make me angry!!

Nobody is snagging players or management off, they are expressing their frustration, at recent events. If you read any football forum from premiership to non league that's what people do. Unfortunately this forum has only a few posters, some who appear to be like sheep who would agree with the management if they said black was white! The other 99% of fans who don't post in here and who I talk to on a match day happen to say exact the same thing as myself. So do us a favour WHS et Al wind your neck in and let people have their say!!

What recent events are you frustrated about mate? If it is about Roberts not playing on Tuesday I agree with you I had a bit of a moan myself. But I'm over it, we got a good win yesterday and we are currently sat joint top of the table. What's not to like?

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #51 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Spalding United
If I have upset you I apologise, I was merely trying to calm things down. As for supporters being on your side, well yes, we want to win every game but for goodness sake we are joint top!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.339 seconds