Next Fixture

Runcorn Town v. Witton Albion (CSC Prelim).
3 days 14 hours and 03 minutes

Witton Albion vs Carlton Town

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #31 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Carlton Town
CJ, Carlton were more direct than us, just "Hooffed" it forward. We play direct but the pitch did not allow quick control so slowed down our play I thought. We tend to play "one touch" which is impossible on a bumpy pitch.
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #32 by JT
JT replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Carlton Town
We need to put our strongest team out, we can't afford one mistake. Changing winning teams makes for unrest on and off the pitch

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #33 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Carlton Town
Premier League Clubs love "Rotation" but I am with you, "Same team as last year" as Bill Shankly used to say. However with so many games played and so many to play in a short time we have to try to use our squad in a sensible way and I think our manager is doing just that. Had go at the linesman and their Manager about their 6 and his long throw. I used to be pretty good at the long throw, I could put it into the penalty area, but I can tell you if I had been allowed to throw it like their number 6 I could have reached the far post!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #34 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: Witton Albion vs Carlton Town
A very good 3 points, we ground out the result. Which is what champions do so well done lads, a good day at the office. I really do believe that we are going to win the league , which is what this team has fought for all season with their never say die attitude, and wiould be well deserved. Looking forward to Thursday and another 3 points. UTA

Time to create page: 0.365 seconds