Next Fixture

No events

Club Shop Online

Check out the great range of goods on sale at the Witton Albion Club Shop.

New book on the history of Witton Albion

If anyone would like to order a copy of the book, written by Allen Lowe (WHS on here), please post on the ' BOOK ' thread or contact Allen directly. The book should be published later this year, Allen will need to know the number required. The book will cost in the region of £10, all profits will go to the club.
Please spread the message to any Wittoners you know who no longer get to games or who do not use this forum.

Leek Town vs Witton Albion.

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #16 by WHEELS

Well done everyone. The result has certainly aided my recovery. Thank you for updating things in my enforced absence. According to the Match Report on the Guardian website, Steven Tames has been credited with both goals - he apparently got the faintest touch to Will Jones shot.

Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by WHEELS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #17 by swampytheflavell

I couldn't go last night , did they play better than satday, Rob is hoping to play on satday , so we should improve !!

More
1 month 1 week ago #18 by postyred

this team is brilliant, how after a bad result against a crap team the next game we beat a team who is up there,UTA.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern

More
1 month 1 week ago #19 by C.J.

They played much better all round and Leek played well also so it was a very good win UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
1 month 1 week ago #20 by albion forever

Great result and performance, well done to all involved. On to the next game and hoping for revenge of that surprise result last Saturday. UTA

More
1 month 1 week ago #21 by WHS

Teams that can "Bounce! win things!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
1 month 1 week ago #22 by swampytheflavell

How are you doing Derek, & more importantly when are you getting back with us , little Liam looks so lonely !! What is your problem ???, can we not all help in any way ?...........................................................................................................................................john .

More
1 month 1 week ago #23 by WHS

I agree, is there anything we can do?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.621 seconds