Next Fixture

Workington AFC v. Witton Albion
1 days 04 hours and 32 minutes

Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion

More
5 months 3 weeks ago #31 by JT
JT replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Another good win. Some tough fixtures coming up, I just hope the lads have enough stamina to keep going and don't pick up any injuries.

No Danny Roberts in goal? I hope the rumour I heard is just a rumour in that he is out of favour and hasn't been selected. The cover has been great but it was just cover.

Another tough match ahead of us on Saturday

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #32 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
3 points behind and putting pressure on Shaw Lane that they haven't felt all season, I wonder how they will react?
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #33 by albion forever
albion forever replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Another win another 3 points, well done boys. Same again Saturday hopefully. UTA

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #34 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Hi JT, I think you should avoid repeating rumours that don't have any foundation. Danny has been superb this season, an ever present apart from injury, is known to have an injured foot and is receiving treatment. It would be better to ask the staff on Saturday for an update before posting such stuff like that on here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: oddfellow

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #35 by oddfellow
oddfellow replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Rumour not true. end of. agree on the fitness and stamina, but with these boys you never know. that win will hopefully put a bit of mental pressure on Shaw Lane. well done lads

I have no idea what I am doing. But incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #36 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
A bit nervy but still another cracking win, but at 4-1 up if we are going to get promoted We have to learn to close out these games, i guess having Brown and Roberts back from injury will help although their deputies have done pretty well to be fair well done lads take it easy at work ready for Saturday lol UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #37 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Since the defeat at Market Drayton, Witton have taken 26 points out of a possible 30 (won 8 drawn 2). I'd say that's pretty consistent and puts us in a great position.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #38 by Mookie Blaylock
Mookie Blaylock replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
I don't want to give away Carl's programme notes but having read them this morning I'd say the rumour isn't true. Buy a programme to read more.....

Should not post when drunk.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #39 by econneely
econneely replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Phew - great win and even better 3 points. Although my journey home from holiday was spoiled by seeing on Twitter that we had lost 4-3 having been 1-3 up! Felt gutted until I saw the "real" score. My own fault for reading social media - I should know better and stick to the ever reliable updates from Wheels on here!

UTA!

WAFC Supporters Club - Otley Branch
The following user(s) said Thank You: WHEELS

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #40 by 2Trains1Bus
2Trains1Bus replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Well done yet again to the team, management and fans that made the trip. bowdown A win's a win no matter what the score. Thanks also to the players that have been brought in to cover for injuries and suspensions only to be left out once the regulars have returned, none of them have let us down.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #41 by JT
JT replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion

Knutsfordian wrote: Hi JT, I think you should avoid repeating rumours that don't have any foundation. Danny has been superb this season, an ever present apart from injury, is known to have an injured foot and is receiving treatment. It would be better to ask the staff on Saturday for an update before posting such stuff like that on here.

I'm only saying what I heard. Free speech and all that. you obviously know that it isn't true so happy days

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #42 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
The following user(s) said Thank You: vi8, C.J., LordSidney, Thatched tavern, albion forever

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #43 by Chris Lowe
Chris Lowe replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Being 3500 miles away, having this kind of stuff on line is just brilliant. Thanks to you lot who keep this site going and help me keep in touch. When will there be extended highlights of all Witton's home games too? My kids love seeing Witton ''on the telly''.......

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #44 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
As the highlights package is done in conjunction with NPL TV and Pitchero, the club are in the process of changing over from the current website to Pitchero. Once this is done films of the games will be shown on the official website.

More
5 months 2 weeks ago #45 by WHS
WHS replied the topic: Stocksbridge Park Steels vs Witton Albion
Simple answer, "COME HOME"!!
WHS.

I have been retired for 8 years now and I can confirm two things; You cannot work out how you found time to go to work and it is wonderful to be TOTALLY in charge of your life, with the wife's permission of course. Read me in the Our Town magazine.

Time to create page: 0.451 seconds