Next Fixture

Witton Albion v. Matlock Town
0 days 10 hours and 35 minutes

Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )

More
1 year 2 months ago #31 by WHEELS
WHEELS replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Just amended the details in my match updates. Hallmark Security League website says 208.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #32 by oddfellow
oddfellow replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Good performance today. Potential banana skin today but went about it the right way. Eased off when 3 up. But still had chances for more. Early days but this team look the part. Prince Haywood looks a great player my MOM today. Looking good for the season ahead. Well done Carl and the lads. A team well worth watching. UTA

I have no idea what I am doing. But incompetence has never prevented me from plunging in with enthusiasm."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul S, Thatched tavern

More
1 year 2 months ago #33 by Paul S
Paul S replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Great result and what a fantastic start to the season. Well done to all. UTA

If I had the wings of a sparrow...

More
1 year 2 months ago #34 by 2Trains1Bus
2Trains1Bus replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
My first ever visit to Atherton, nice ground, friendly locals and very good tea hut and clubhouse. As for the game, if Carlsberg did first halves sums it up. Could have been a tight finish if Atherton had scored with some good chances that they had, but Witton missed many more. Good to get that out of the way with money in the bank and looking forward to visiting Sheffield FC in the league next Saturday to witness another 3-0 half time lead. :whistle:

More
1 year 2 months ago #35 by ME
ME replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Well done all, blinking heck I do miss Witton

REGARDS ME

More
1 year 2 months ago #36 by Thatched tavern
Thatched tavern replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )

ME wrote: Well done all, blinking heck I do miss Witton

Wish you would come back....we all miss your smiling face!!

Six out of seven dwarfs arn't happy

More
1 year 2 months ago #37 by Knutsfordian
Knutsfordian replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Well ME come back then - we would all love to see you. let the water flow under the bridge and enjoy being with people who really do appreciate what you did for our club over many years with passion and pride
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thatched tavern, WHEELS

More
1 year 2 months ago #38 by C.J.
C.J. replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Another very good display from the lads sparkling even up to 3-0 then maybe a bit wasteful with chances ! and to be fair Atherton gave it a real go after the break but we did well to hold them to 1 goal for the last 20 minutes it was all Witton but again missed a good few chances, agree also with Prince being MOM he had a great game such a natural footballer.
ME you would be more than welcome on the terrace with us mate, just watch the Albs no need to be involved. UTA

Witton Albion for Life UTA

More
1 year 2 months ago #39 by JE
JE replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
ME come on down the time is right.
We look to be building a half decent team that with a bit of luck thrown in could go somewhere. My mom was Prince Heywood he never stopped looking for the ball and always tried to effect the game # uta

Every child must be made aware
Every child must be made to care

More
1 year 2 months ago #40 by JE
JE replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Test for Wheels

Every child must be made aware
Every child must be made to care
Attachments:

More
1 year 2 months ago #41 by jonnyamery
jonnyamery replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )

Get back down Andy, I have thought several times over the last few years about jacking watching in, but I would never let other people ruin my enjoyment, your the only losing out its not worth punishing yourself. Come stand with us Grumblies you don't even know the reason you left is even in the ground :-)

Reach for the stars
And if you don't grab 'em,
At least you'll fall on top of the world
Think about it

More
1 year 2 months ago #42 by 2Trains1Bus
2Trains1Bus replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )

Andy, have been to Alsager twice this season, thought I may have seen you there. You've not missed too much since you left, but this season the football has been excellent like a few starts we've had in the past, you know the ones, where we blew it big time and went into total meltdown. You decide. :unsure:

More
1 year 2 months ago #43 by eligorton
eligorton replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
ME - if you are missing it that much get yourself back there because if you leave it too long u may never do it. I know how you feel !

More
1 year 2 months ago #44 by Matt Cat
Matt Cat replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
Yesterday was my first proper look at the team this season and im very impressed, Carl has brought in a quality side who have a real hard working team spirit.
The way we played fast attacking football with neat little flicks and quick flowing passes reminded me of the way we played under Jim Vince.
Its going to take a while to learn all the names but as everyone else has said Prince looks a super player with lightning quick feet, the front 2 looked very sharp and there going to score lots of goals with the service their getting.
I would urge fans old and new to get along to a game and see for themselves, the mood amongst the club is lifting at last and that is a bloody good thing after years of gloom
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.J., Thatched tavern, TWSfooty, postyred

More
1 year 2 months ago #45 by postyred
postyred replied the topic: Atherton Collieries vs Witton Albion (FAC.Prelim )
well said matt catt as for 2 trains 1 bus thanks for the doom and gloom.my first game will be market drayton and i cant wait.UTA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt Cat

Time to create page: 0.782 seconds