Next Fixture

Marine v. Witton Albion
2 days 08 hours and 26 minutes

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Marine v Witton

Re: Marine v Witton 14 years 1 month ago #16

It isn't just the one sending off though, is it "Observer" - (who the hell AM I replying to - are you so ashamed of your opinion that you don't want to put your name to it??)<br><br>It's a whole catalogue of events - numerous bookings for dissent, kicking the ball away, kicking the ball away HARD at spectactors - it's all behaviour you wouldn't expect from a 10 year old. ?And, IF you made the trip to Frickley rushed from work on a Friday night, you will know the MANNER in which he got sent off there - ie everybody in the ground knew it would happen as soon as he stepped foot on the pitch - he went out looking for a fight. ?If you didn't travel to the game, I can hardly expect you to feel as let down as any of those who went.<br><br>As for who instead - Salt of the injured ( I presume) Evans, and Molyneux (who is actually a midfielder and looked like he'd do well on the wing) for Yates, Yates on the bench. ?He isn't so important that he even started him, as Neil said. ?There are definately better players who can keep the bench seat warm!!
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Marine v Witton 14 years 1 month ago #17

• stern_john
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
But Vieira and Campbell are the backbone of the whole Arsenal team. When they are on the pitch they are fantastic and offer a lot to the team. For me, Dicken doesn't help defensively in anyway and hasn't created much up front either. His final ball is very poor and just continues to disappoint considering we know what he is capable. We can't sit here forever waiting for the game he finally performs to his ability in. He will be getting paid too much to wait for that. We need a new winger IMO an out and out winger. We lacked width on saturday with Foy and Yatesy out there cos' neither are genuine wingers.

Re: Marine v Witton 14 years 1 month ago #18

• Ben
  • Ben's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
This is my first posting on the site. I would like to comment on the last entry, specifically the point made re Yates. Yates is probably the most accurate and capable crosser of the ball we have, time after time he is free on the wing yet witton seem to have no vision and always play on the left or down the middle. Hello switch the ball!!!<br><br>

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds